Open Call: Last Daze of Summer
As part of our latest Open Call, we are looking for submissions that explore the theme ‘Last Daze of Summer’. Open 1st September - 30th September 2017
You may find your inspiration in yester-year, nostalgia, and memory. In the days becoming shorter and a chill air creeping in. It may be a new beginning or a chapter coming to an end. Where will your inspiration take you?
The final selection will be curated by Fleur and Arbor and exhibited online at www.fleurandarbor.com and on F&A social media channels.
· There is no charge to submit your work.
· You can submit between 1-5 images.
· Art works can be in any medium. (Photography, collage, painting…)
· Submissions must be sent as email attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘Last Daze of Summer Open Call’.
· Submissions can only be received as digital copies.
· By submitting your work to the open call you agree to Fleur and Arbor publishing your work on the website and relevant social media channels.
· Fleur and Abor will not reimburse costs in creating submitted work.
· The artists retains copyright of the images.
Inspirational images by Olivia Newstead and Jasmine Farram.